The New AE2000S was designed for one of our High End Commercial customers. Built with M2 Antenna Systems building block configuration, the AE2000S will handle 8 to 16 foot parabolic dishes for S-Band, X-Band and KU-Band frequencies. The AE2000S boasts large 65 pound gear boxes with NEMA 34 motors and safety brakes. The Azimuth axis unit is capable of 700+ degrees of movement with our custom slip ring limit mechanism which allows internal cable wrapping management. The Elevation unit is capable of 180 degrees of movement. Removable access panels can be drilled for your specific cable connections. Custom riser bases can be built based upon your dish diameter. All connections points on the AE2000S are O-ring sealed via custom enclosures or panels. For more robust configurations, bolt on exoskeleton can be added.
- Cycloidal gearboxes on both axis, resulting in the ability to take high shock loads caused by Mother nature.
- Programmable holding brakes on both axes that are engaged even when the system is not powered.
- Stacked azimuth bearing featuring a 10in. diameter upper bearing for the ability to handle high overturn moments.
- Unique tapered octagon concept used on the main azimuth base gives the system a sleek look, while keeping the load as close to over the center of axis as possible but spreading the load at the base.
- Large multiple sealed access covers on both Azimuth and Elevation bodies, gives easy access to motors, limit switches, cable loops or housed internal components.
- Azimuth gearbox with thru the center construction with a pass thru of 2" in diameter, allows cables to be passed thru the azimuth gear box without the use of a rotary joint.
- Azimuth limit switch system using a unique slip ring system giving up 700 degrees of axis rotation before switch engagement.
- Large envelope in azimuth base for cable management, with a large modifiable sealed access cover for RF or control wire exiting.
- A modifiable sealed side cover at the Elevations rotating axis on the counterbalance arm, gives the ability run RF cables or control wires into the base, up thru the azimuth, into the Elevation housing, and out the sealed side cover and on to external housings or to the feed.
- Accessory mounts can be added to support an external NEMA rated box to house amplifiers, preamps, downconverters or other needed components.
- Base extensions are available to raise the Azimuth base to desired heights to accommodate different dish diameters.